The latest Power Responsive Flexibility Forum took place on Thursday 11th January 2017, in London.
The agenda included updates from BEIS, Ofgem, & National Grid, touching upon:
- Product Simplification Road Map – the first opportunity to hear directly what this means for flexibility providers.
- System Planning Opportunities – National Grid’s Network Options Assessment team explored how System Planning could provide a new opportunity for demand side flexibility.
- Updates from BEIS and Ofgem from the Smart Systems Forum, and Charging Futures Forum
- Recent balancing services procurement and the Power Responsive Annual Report.
- Surgeries/drop-ins throughout the day allowed attendees to speak to experts from: the Capacity Market team, Power Potential Project, and Balancing Services Account Managers.
Please see our Flexibility Forum summary note with links to presentation slides. If you wish to join us at future forums, please register your details using the form at the bottom of the page.